Bible Reading #
Matthew 21:1–11 #
The Triumphal Entry #
Who is this man 1
- Jesus offers Himself as our Messiah, the solution we’ve always longed for
- Many had come offering themselves as a possible Messiah
- We all long for deliverance, and we seek for that deliverance from many different sources.
- Financial security
- Jesus offers Himself as the final solution to deliver us from our sins
- After the death of Jesus, there is no need for further sacrifice.
- Jesus did not die as a
- He died as a substitute
- Jesus offers Himself as our Sovereign King
- He will be our King now, or our Judge later
This is a question we can not answer with our words, but with our lives.
And when he entered Jerusalem, the whole city was stirred up, saying, “Who is this?” (Matthew 21:10, ESV) ↩︎